Everyone knows that smoking is bad for you, but it seems that one Indonesian family thinks otherwise.
Watch the video and listen carefully to this short news report then try the simple quiz below to test your English listening skills.
There are just 5 questions to answer.
Leave your answers in the comment section below.
1. What is the toddler famous for?
2. When did he start smoking?
3. What exactly does he do if he doesn’t get his 2 packs a day? Name 3 things.
4. Who introduced him to smoking?
5. His father insists that his son is ——-? Fill the gap.
Find out more about studying English in Hong Kong.
I like this exercise it is good for me. Please if you make more.
Glad you liked it, Raymond. We will try to do more like this for you.
Bazza Mac says
My girlfriend tried this an only got 1 right…haha